I take into account nutrition, labs, testing, and lifestyle as part of my proven process to develop a personalized approach that works just for you.
I personalize supplements for each patient. I will help you make the best quality choice as not all supplements are the same quality. You never want to stay on a supplement ongoing.
- I hand pick supplements to make sure they are high quality and contain the ingredients in the right amount to make you feel better.
- The dispensaries I work with are easy and simple to use. They are friendly and will answer any questions you may have.
- The supplements I choose are made of the highest quality and contain the ingredients they say they contain.
- Many over the counter supplements contain contaminants, such as gluten, dairy, heavy metals, mold, and other toxins.
- I only choose supplements that have been 3rd party tested, meaning they are guaranteed to be free of contaminants and contain the ingredients on the label.
To help you heal well we need to know what’s going on in your body today: I use lab testing and personalized nutrition assessments to get to the root cause. Here are the tests I use and why.
- Genova: Helps me uncover underlying health concerns. I use Genova to test for nutritional deficiencies, gut health, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, oxidative stress, and many others.
- Great Plains: Provides diagnostics for metabolic, mitochondrial, and environmental factors in chronic illnesses, such as mold, and food sensitivities such as histamine, oxalates, and salicylates.
- DUTCH: There is hormone testing and then there is DUTCH testing. I have found the DUTCH test to be the most reliable and comprehensive when it comes to hormones. DUTCH gives me a comprehensive overview of hormones, such as cortisol, estrogen, testosterone, and their metabolites so we can get a clear view of what’s happening in your body.
- Oxford Biomedical Technologies: Food sensitivities are becoming increasingly common. I use an MRT (mediator release test) to determine your inflammatory response to food & food-chemicals. By finding what foods are causing your immune system to overreact we can decrease inflammation and get you feeling healthy and well.
- Diagnostic Solutions: Utilizes state of the art stool testing. Stool testing helps me discover what may be causing your digestive complaints, brain fog, skin problems, and fatigue.